The Hendricks County Community Foundation acts as the fiscal agent for the Hendricks County Health Partnership while we work towards acquiring our non-profit status.
Funds donated to the Partnership will be used to support community health improvement activities.
If you would like to make a donation to the Partnership or the Community Foundation:
- Go to the Hendricks County Community Foundation website: hendrickscountycf.org
- Choose “Donate Now” at the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Fill in the “Personal Information” section.
- Select whether or not you wish to receive information regarding the Community Foundation and whether you wish to make your donation anonymously.
- Choose the donation type under “What type of donation are you making”.
- Choose a dollar amount or determine your own by choosing “Other” and entering the amount.
- In the drop down under “Donations are for the Hendricks County Community Foundation operating fund unless otherwise specified”, scroll down and select “Existing Fund”.
- In the drop down under “Name of Fund”, scroll down and select “Hendricks County Health Partnership Community Project Fund”.
- If the donation is in memory of or dedicated to someone or some event, choose “This donation is made in dedication to an individual” and fill in the information that follows.
- Enter payment information under “Payment Information”.
- Choose “Make Donation”.
If you have any questions about this process or how donated funds will be used, contact us at (317) 745-9618 or HendricksHealthPartnership@gmail.com.